Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Misa Endless Keys




Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of weeks. I didn't anticipate being as busy as I was. I have a couple weeks of vacation now before I start the new semester, so I am going to work really hard at swatching a lot of things that I want to review, so that I have a bit of backlog to work through as I begin school. I will be able to have a couple days a week where I can create more of a backlog once the semester begins. Hopefully this will allow me to post as regularly as I want to!

As some of you may know, Canadian politician Jack Layton died today. As such, I wanted to do an orange manicure today as a small tribute to a great man. I chose Misa Endless Keys, a tangerine-orange loaded with gold glass flecks, from their Summer 2011 collection.

I've never bought or used a Misa polish before this one, and it blew me away. The formula was great; it wasn't thick at all, but I don't want to say it was runny, because it wasn't. I guess I would say it was "pleasantly thin," while not being totally sheer. For these pictures, I used three coats. One thing about Endless Keys is that I wanted it to be as orange as it is in the bottle, but it has more of a golden yellow tone once you put it on. I bet it would look great layered over an orange creme, and it would look more like the bottle.

I will definitely be buying more Misa polishes in the future. I got this one from TransDesign, which ships internationally, and paid $3.75 USD.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty color! It looks like sunlight on orange juice. I think I might get it. :)

    ReplyDelete