Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

China Glaze Blue Iguana




Blue Iguana is a bright blue glass-fleck from China Glaze's Summer 2011 collection, Island Escape. In some of the pictures, the bottle looks like it has some purple glass-flecks, but it doesn't show up very frequently on the nail. I saw it a few times from certain angles, but it's not obvious. It's a pretty color, and it reminds me more of those really nice-looking beaches that you see on TV, with the crystal clear, bright blue water, than an iguana. However, I really like iguanas, so I'm a fan of the name.

Blue Iguana was pretty sheer, and this was three coats. Another downside is that it stains pretty badly when you take it off. I always find that blues stain my hands though, so maybe it's just me.

If you're looking for a bright blue glass-fleck, don't mind doing three coats, and are perhaps a bit more careful with your removal technique than I am, I think you'll like Blue Iguana.

























No comments:

Post a Comment