Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

China Glaze Midtown Magic

This is a really, really gorgeous polish. Midtown Magic is from China Glaze's Fall 2011 collection, Metro. It's a very deep berry-red (maybe claret?) with orange and gold shimmer. In general, I don't get excited over fall collections and darker colors like this, but I think Midtown Magic is special.

I used three coats on every finger but the middle, where I did two coats to show the base color better where it's thinner. It applied nicely but I had expected this to be more opaque, and maybe only needing two coats in the first place. However, as I'm sure you know, doing more than two coats really doesn't bother me if the color is nice or unique enough.

Tomorrow, I will have for you swatches of the other polish I bought from the Metro collection. Next week, I am planning on doing water marbling for the first time, and I'll have pictures of that, no matter how it turns out. See you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment